Leverage open source to get a cheaper CRM implementation for your company
With our opensource online CRM system, your sales or customer care process can be streamlined. You can automatically caputure leads or customer contact information from your web site that is automatically entered into the CRM database. From there on, you can either work it through your normal sales process or keep the contact info on file for future campaigns. The most important thing is that your valueable leads will not be lost, or ignored by sales. Every lead, phone call, offer and email is logged in the CRM for future reference. Old leads can be called again on schedule, old clients can be given new offers all from one system. Most of all easy to read reports will show you the how efficient is each member of your sales team.
Why Chose Elmotaheda as your CRM development company?
- We use open source CRM systems, so you do not have vendor lock in. If at any point you want to move to another development company you can easily do this, all your data and your system and customizations can be easily moved and worked on by any body.
- You do not pay for software licenses! Really, since this is open source, what you pay for is our installation, hosting, implementation, customization and support not the price of the software itself. Our CRM implementations are typically 90% to 50% cheaper than proprietary CRMs like Microsoft that are sold in Egypt.
- Integrated system. Being web developers we can easily and professionally intgrate your CRM with your web site, your online marketing and even your social marketing. Want to tie the CRM to your facebook ads, no problem! Want to have an attractive landing page tied to the CRM, we have you covered.
- Amazing hosting. Our servers are blazing fast, our servers are ours. This last point seems redundant but most companies user shared servers or VPS on somebody elses dedicated server, thus other clients could slow your site down. We on the other hand only host on servers that are dedicated to us and guarantee that their CPU average utilization never goes over 60% leaving lots of room for your site to be speedy.
Lesser known reasons to implement a CRM system.
- Protect your company from your sales people! Do you know how much trouble happens when a sales man leaves your company? If you have a proper CRM implementation the impact of a sales person leaving is reduced. You no longer loose the contacts of his clients. Any sales process currently under the works can easily be given to any other sales man without issues since all the data needed and the client history is stored in the CRM! Sales person churn is a reality and a CRM protects you from that.
- Protect your sales people from forgetting sales leads. Yes by using a CRM system, you get notifications of any sales action that your sales team forgot. You also get reports showing that.
- Turn old leads into new customers. Did you have an old lead that asked about a product that you did not have then but do now? Capture that sale! Do you have a great promotion, send it to old leads maybe the new promotion can move them to buy.
- Sell addons and upgrades. A CRM system makes selling addons to products that you have previously sold much easier since you have a record what you sold to your clients, you can quickly find which clients would benefit from a specific upgrade and mass mail it to them or start a phone campaign for that and track it!
- Know what your sales people are doing even when you are at the beach! Our CRM is web based and mobile friendly, get your reports anywhere and keep track of the life line of your company.
- Protect your company legally. A CRM helps you keep track of all your contracts. Scan and store and when and retrieve with a few clicks just by searching by client name. Set reminders of important due dates. Schedule management calls to ask clients of potential problems with contract performance.
Typical modules and features of our CRM implementations